Friday, January 9, 2009

on the rocks ....

Its been a while since i updated my blog. Take a look at it, kinda dusty and mushrooms growing everywhere. As the matter of fact, the blogger himself isn't any better. Yea, i did say it many times but that doesn't mean i must stop right...?? Sooooo .. I'M BORED IN THIS ISLAND. haha ... For the past few weeks its was kind of interesting. So it was new year and my bunch of friends form kl came over to Langkawi to celebrate it . My god... why langkawi...?? haha ... We had a orgasmic time together. Drinking, laughing, teasing, dramas, making fun, eating and many more. At least they manage to shed some light to a cast away which has already give up hope that is stranded on an island. haha ... The picture above ... from left: jon, adrian,edy, me and jos at pantai cenang. haha ... For their 5 days stay in langkawi, I drank quite a lot with them. Fortunately i wasn't schedule to fly if not the consequences are unthinkable.haha ... That's how i celebrated my new year. I manage to call her at 12 sharp just to wish her. Unfortunately we didn't talk long as she needs to wake up early the next day.

Anyway i discover that i'm pretty sensitive or maybe allergic (depends on how you look at it) to alcohol. The picture above and below are my once smooth and chubby palms after drinking with my friends. It started off becoming red then becomes very itchy. Then rashes starts to engulf my hands and finally, the skin starts peeling off. The new skin are so sensitive that i really feel every key on the keyboard when i'm writing this post. haha ...

The left hand is in better condition compare to the right hand. Owh ya, its real fun peeling off the skin. Its doesn't hurt at all. Its freaking awesome. haha ...

haha ... After new year celebration, my friends went back and finally life returns back to boredom. As you can see, my batch mates and i cramp into a car and start driving to everywhere without a fix destination. Fortunately the fuel was cheap. haha....
Some people ask me what's my new year resolution. Hmm, i only have one.... :
GET OUT OF THIS ISLAND AND NEVER RETURN ANYMORE WITHIN THIS YEAR.... haha

5 comments:

YienChun said...

your hand damn sexy wei..
lol..

eddie said...

sexy hor ... hen i continue drinking la ... then i can maintain my hands that way ...
haha

Anonymous said...

Check this out.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jan/17/plane-crash-landings.
May God protect you,always...=)

-lai lai- said...

eddie chong!!!

Anonymous said...

Try listening to this song...just feel like sharing...=)

http://www.4shared.com/file/13149966/5f849ba5/03_Foolish_Love.html