Tuesday, April 21, 2009

sweet 2nd year and still counting ....

I still remember the first time i saw her back in college. She is just another average girl that manage to grab my attention. She also manage to stand out among the rest... haha...

So, its been 2 years now. So much we've gone through so much tears and laughter together eventhough we're always apart from each other for months most of the time. Fortunately you understands and patient enough to wait for me. Having you as my gf is trully something to be proud of to me. Who wants a guy like me ...? Ugly, weird, don't have a promising future etc.

She is Sim Yien chun came all the way from Bintulu. Haha ...
Happy 2nd anniversary 公主 ....
Muackzz


The both of us ... hehe

9 comments:

YienChun said...

Love you too my prince..
muakssS =3

-lai lai- said...

so SWEET!!!
anyway happy 2 years..
keep it up!!

charlene said...

So sweet!

barkath said...

aww... so sweet eddie :P
when do u ever come online? i just finished my exam and i'm practicing my aim in CS to kick ur noob ass in the future.

eddie said...

thank you siew lai, you also got your boy boy o ... sweet sweet also ... see you all also will get diabetes ... haha

Thanx charlene ... i should learn more from you ... haha

coma la ... I'm waiting for you barkath ..!! wait for me to come back then you'll know who is the noob ...

NLK said...

yeah eddie... after all the bullshit u told our gang ur still with her after 2 long yrs... congrats anyway bullshitter XD

eddie said...

what is your problem lk ....?? haha ... its just happened to be like that... :P

NLK said...

lolx.. just cant bare to c those bullshitter shitting oni... XD... haha she was just an average girl that caught ur attention... dei MAHSA got other average girl at tat time meh XD.. haha...

eddie said...

erm ... don't know worr... i think got kua .. she just happen to stand out from the rest ... haha ...