Saturday, November 15, 2008

maiden flight ...

After years of waiting and suffering in studies plus enduring the pressure and stress of examinations.... finally i get to fly. My first flight with me on the pilot's place. The first flight where every cadet will have to go through is a flight where we call FAMIL flight which stands for familiarisation flight. Its quite boring as the instructor only show us the training area and stuff. So it was my turn. After performing the checks and suited up, i'm prepared for the flight. This is the flight path. The red line was my friend flying then when he landed, it was my turn. I flew the blue path. Of course with a intsructor beside me. Basically he does all the flying and i just sit there and learn.

Langkawi airport terminal building. Prior to departure.



Just after taking off. Climbing.


That's langkawi airport from the bird's eye view.





Landed dy, taxying to the parking bay.




That's me, too free dy .... haha

Life so far is really bored. I can seriously feel each and every minute passing by. Most of the time i'll be like : hey, another 5 minutes just passed. Though it was real fun flying and lookng forward to it each day but i still miss everybody back in KL. I miss YOU dearly.





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

soon yung sedut!!

-lai lai- said...

how come u stil can take photo while instructor beside u??

YienChun said...

he sit behind.. instructor cant saw him.. hahaha..

eddie said...

sit behind only can take picture la ... if i take when i'm flying the plane then i confirm grounded... haha

see... my baby so smart ... hehe

YienChun said...

I simply say wan lo..
haha..

eddie said...

wa ... like that even smarter...
simply say also can ...
haha

Virion said...

looks fun.