Monday, November 24, 2008

The natural side effect of chronic boredom.....

Life currently is bored as usual, i know my close friend hear a lot about it already. What to do, it really like that ...I feel as is my life never move forward at all. Its being stationary for a very very long time. Time is passing rather slow in Langkawi then in KL. Don't know why. It has got nothing to do with the equinox and stuff like that. I desperately need to find something to do in order to burn my time and to avoid me from doing unreasonable things. That's where TVB came to rescue. HAHA ... I've been spending time, i mean 2 months watching the dramas below.










haha .... I don't have any interest in these type of dramas before but after start watching i can't stop! its like a curse or something ...haha. Luckily my suppliers will never go dry with dramas. I truly appreciate them. Love ya...
Sometimes i don't know what i'm doing here. I feel so lonely. My batch mates will go out party, drinking and have fun. I just don't wanna go out. The feel of having fun and spending money is totally not here. Perhaps i have quite a lot of commitment here as i'm alone. No parents to support.
I would just stay in the room and campus and just rot. Once in a while i'll think of silly and stupid things. I really miss you very much. I can't help myself from worrying about you. Maybe i should just let go. What can i say...?? TOO FREE DY I GUESS....
My friends in kl and a few in UK, I truly miss you guys. Everything is being put to a stand still here. I only go flying around 4 times a week and it doesn't take long, so the rest of the time is for myself. I feel really lonely ....

4 comments:

-lai lai- said...

u really make me feel shocked!!!
so so so so so MANY series u hv finished???
i really can believe the life with sit in front of the laptop and the only few hours for eating and shitting.. hahahaha

Evonne said...

omg
so gengggg you
btw did u miz me oso ? lol

-lai lai- said...

his brain where got so many space to miss us wo....

eddie said...

of course i miss you all also la ... i got so much free time, after missing this and that then miss you all lo ... haha ...

i keep on sitting in front of the laptop makes me feel scared nowadays o... i scared my tummy become big big then die lo ... haha

how about i start a forum about TVB movies... haha